A home security burglar alarm system is something that a lot of people don't really think that they need. The reality of the situation is, however, that anyone can benefit from a security alarm that can protect their home from unwanted guests. Whether you are home or away, having the peace of mind that your home is safe is priceless. It's hard to know how to protect your home when you're away and most people would just as soon hope for the best. However, with an alarm system, you can know that you're safe.
If you are not sure what a basic security system and package should consist of, we have outlined a few things to look for below:
- free initial inspection, advice and quotation on the right system for you
- two passive infared sensors (if you have pets, it might be worthwhile asking about intelligent pet exclusion analysis that checks the speed, mass and shape of the target in digital form, therefore preventing your alarm from sounding every time the cat or dog decides to stroll past the sensor!)
- a keypad
- an internal siren
- an external siren with a flashing light
- installation costs incorporated with the overall price
- the option to include extra features (for an extra cost) such as: panic switches, extra sensors, remote control units and intercoms
- 24 hour, seven day a week monitoring service
You should also consider putting lights on staggered timers to ensure that your home is safe while you are on holiday. You should never put your lights on the same timer or schedule your timers to come on at the exact same moment because burglars know to look for this. If you have one light come on after another or have different lights on and off at different points throughout the day, it will look more like someone is home and less like you are trying to make it look like someone is home.
Investing in a home security burglar alarm system offers you the ultimate defence against the bad guys. You will be able to go on holiday, enjoy your time, and never even worry about your home because you will know that it is protected. You should really look into a home security burglar alarm system before your next holiday. It might seem like quite an investment, but when you feel that peace of mind for the first time, you'll understand just how priceless a secure home really can be. Before you leave town, invest in a security alarm to prevent problems before they occur.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6098909